Electro

terry hunt

I agree he was pretty negative and irritating but some of that is needed on these forums.
If they are going to be dominated by sycophants and Devil worshippers what is the point of it.
There are more than enough on here ready to jump on any one who upsets the sacred cows.
If you dont want to read him move on to another post.

JC23

I agree he was pretty negative and irritating but some of that is needed on these forums.
If they are going to be dominated by sycophants and Devil worshippers what is the point of it.
There are more than enough on here ready to jump on any one who upsets the sacred cows.
I for one, am not sad to see he's gone.

I'm far from a red tinted specs kinda fan, and sometimes even agreed with Electro on certain points.

For me though, threads would end up with 20+ pages full of people talking about totally irrelevant points brought up by Electro, and it would make the whole thread absolutely pointless reading.

I can completely understand the mods decision, as such action would drive some fans away from even bothering to read the forum. I would have been one of them.

James

Administrator
With respect I disagree with that assessment. There is nothing wrong with criticism and I'd never seek to stifle it (in fact take a casual look on twitter and its full of people complaining about how negative the inferno is in general) it does however need to be done in a constructive way, or at very least following the rules of the forum. We are independent of the club and this ownership have never sought to influence or censure anything on here. In short, be as critical as you like, just don't be a dick about it.

august04

Some of his/her posts were perfectly reasonable but you knew with Electro that threads would inevitably go off topic with arguments here, there and everywhere. If they toned it down a little with some of the inane stuff, then he/she might be worth reading. I don't think change is possible though with that particular poster.

BostonBart22

whatever you wanna call him CHILEE OR ELECTRO , I reckon he is someone related to a past owner or someone not involed with the devils anymore.SOUR GRAPES springs to mind.

Having been a back seat reader on this forum for a number of years I thought I would finally make an account and get involved. It saddens me that Electro has been banned, I thought he was a great member with a lot of interesting (maybe different) views on certain topics. I feel Electro was often bullied on here by certain members, they should be ashamed. Long live Electro. #Justiceforelectro

Bazza

In which case you are no longer voiceless and as such can no longer be their voice....as they wish to remain voiceless.

Just like Electro - contradicting yourself already ;-)

In which case you are no longer voiceless and as such can no longer be their voice....as they wish to remain voiceless.

Just like Electro - contradicting yourself already ;-)
Never said I was voiceless? I said I was the voice of the voiceless, meaning for all those who dare comment on this forum for fear of facing the wrath of the cosy club for having an opinion that differs from their own. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not Electro.

Finny

Never said I was voiceless? I said I was the voice of the voiceless, meaning for all those who dare comment on this forum for fear of facing the wrath of the cosy club for having an opinion that differs from their own. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not Electro.
I'm sure you'll be great friends with JoeyHaddad'sPIMS and Asselin'sStick