Latest activity

• J
    I never thought that I would have had tears running down my cheeks for a world championship round robin game between two winless teams...
  • James
    James liked SteveKing's post in the thread GB vs France.
    I never thought that I would have had tears running down my cheeks for a world championship round robin game between two winless teams...
  • M
    mjh liked SteveKing's post in the thread GB vs France.
  • E
    E.D.S. liked SteveKing's post in the thread GB vs France.
  • S
    SteveKing replied to the thread GB vs France.
  • T
    terry hunt liked Devils86's post in the thread GB vs France.
    Love the Freesports commentary on the GWG - if you haven’t heard it I’ve tried to link below. Must have listened to it 10/15 times tonight.
  • Darryl
    Darryl liked Imp's post in the thread GB vs France.
    Gonna be some interesting stuff that comes out of this over the next few days/weeks. Caught a bit of the IHUK TV on Facebook Live and a...
  • S
    Splash the cash and sign Mike Hammond. Massively proven in this league. We need speed up front - Dunbar, Reddick (not Bryce!) &...
  • JT666
    JT666 liked Earnie's post in the thread GB vs France.
    I watched every game. We lost six in a row, some heavily , but managed to retain our belief and mental strength. Let's face it , our...
  • rocketbob
    rocketbob liked Earnie's post in the thread GB vs France.
    I watched every game. We lost six in a row, some heavily , but managed to retain our belief and mental strength. Let's face it , our...
  • RedDevil17
    RedDevil17 liked Earnie's post in the thread GB vs France.
  • Diablo3
    Diablo3 liked Earnie's post in the thread GB vs France.
  • Z
    zoesdevil liked Earnie's post in the thread GB vs France.
  • Pondlife
    Pondlife liked Earnie's post in the thread GB vs France.
  • G
    Gaz G liked Earnie's post in the thread GB vs France.