Zombie nation

Thread starter #1
Bit random but was thinking that Devils need to incorporate the zombie nation song into our entrance,Welsh football fans loved that song every time we won it was played at the Euros and during qualifiers!
Think it would be great to add this into the game night,get the crowd going,adrenaline flowing for the players and fans alike..your thoughts folks

DevilDom

I'd rather we came up with our own chants / celebration songs than copy what is done in football or by other teams.

DevilDom said:
I'd rather we came up with our own chants / celebration songs than copy what is done in football or by other teams.
I agree. We need some new ones too.

In the tent we'd moved more towards clapping and stomping rather than chanting, but we will have to change our approach in IAW.

All we really have is Devils Devils / Lets Go Devils and it gets a bit boring. In the first couple of games in IAW the Giants fans out sang us with a huge range of chants (when has that ever happened?!) and started singing 'you've only got one song' which is true!!!

DevilDom

shoes_off said:
All we really have is Devils Devils / Lets Go Devils and it gets a bit boring. In the first couple of games in IAW the Giants fans out sang us with a huge range of chants (when has that ever happened?!) and started singing 'you've only got one song' which is true!!!
To be fair it is easier when you are the away fans as you have a concentration of fans that want to chant and sing. We always out sing the home fans on away trips and we have a greater range of chants too. I do agree though that we could do with getting some more going at home. I also think the move to IAW has presented a challenge in that groups that sat together before and got things going have been spread out. Hopefully though that will mean others step up and get involved more. I think I've moved to a retirement block though! I guess I am getting on a bit now. :lol: