Your season end predictions

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
There’s still a long way to go and some weird and wild outcomes to still be realised, but what’s your predicted top 5. Mine is =
1. Steelers
2. Giants
3. Devils
4. Panthers
5. Blaze
Presuming we see the season out obviously.

tim78

I think that's how I see it, though I do like to think we'll be Steelers bogie team this season which would be a consolation.

Hedd Wyn John

There’s still a long way to go and some weird and wild outcomes to still be realised, but what’s your predicted top 5. Mine is =
1. Steelers
2. Giants
3. Devils
4. Panthers
5. Blaze
Presuming we see the season out obviously.
I think your top 3 are right

4th and 5th place I wouldn't like to call - so many teams are in the running for those spots.

BostonBart22

Dont think steelers will run away with it , Belfast got a big say in the outcome , they play steelers 5 times and Devils 4 times, I would love it if Belfast take the title at the final post, I see Tony smith shuff chairman and the eihl chairman has outlined plans to extend season if need be, he dont want shuff to go through what the Devils did when the season ended due to covid when we were on top but had league title taken away from us.. so therefore my top 5....Giants, steelers, Devils, Flames and panthers..

ASHIPP

There are a few teams who could help determine the outcome of the league positions this season... Blaze and Flames come to mind.

Giants are in the groove now. With less games played than the Steelers and only trailing by a few points, they have a real chance to compete for the top spot.

Unless Steelers or Giants slip up with a slump, think Devils will finish outside the top 2 this season. What they have to do is win their games against Steelers and Giants to disrupt that battle at the top.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #8
I think your top 3 are right

4th and 5th place I wouldn't like to call - so many teams are in the running for those spots.
Correct I agree 4th/5th is a real lottery, but I had to go for someone, Blaze is my best bet really to finish top 5, and Panthers are pretty dire at the moment,Flames are probably as people say a good bet, but there is a long way to go and I just wanted other peoples views on it.

Mazzoak

At the moment I’d move Devils to 2nd place, don’t know why but my hunch is Nottingham 3rd, way off, if l was using my brain they’d remain 4th.