Your most memorable moment from the WNIR

BostonBart22

What didn't Lambert do
He battered doug mcewen in an unprovoked attack from behind , by the time lambert finished attacking him doug was in hell of a state, it was that bad you would have thought he went threw a car windscreen, chinny tried his best to get at lambert with a few punches, but as all cheap shots do they just cover up on the ice, to this day i cant understand why lambert wasnt arrested on the night...

Going to my first game during 1988/89 season at 14 and totally falling in love with the sport.. I honestly had never seen anything like it and certainly had never seen ice hockey before, or much sport at all really! Was completely hooked from that day on.
Obviously the challenge cup win stands out but also Rob Davison going nuts in the penalty box over the hit by Peron..it still riles me!

Foxy

Going to my first game during 1988/89 season at 14 and totally falling in love with the sport.. I honestly had never seen anything like it and certainly had never seen ice hockey before, or much sport at all really! Was completely hooked from that day on.
Obviously the challenge cup win stands out but also Rob Davison going nuts in the penalty box over the hit by Peron..it still riles me!
LOL the look on Perons face when the glass shattered was priceless. Dont think ive ever seen him move so fast lol