Yablonski

KaneDevils

Weller? With a total points tally of 1 in 34 games this season I don't think so somehow!
I honestly couldn't care if he ends up with 1 point in 134 games this season, the bloke was class and everybody on the roster played above and beyond 100%. Man we were good that season, so so close to winning the league and not far off the PO either. I'd pay his wages myself. Would absolutely love to see him back and wouldn't mind betting that one day he will be. First season in the new gaff maybe?

Totally agree on Weller. The Guy was class for us I'd have him back in a heart beat! Personally don't give a monkeys what he's been turning in in stats. Just want him back.
The other two would fight a shadow if it gave them a bad look. Would not last a couple of weeks here, on top of which they wouldn't deliver much in the points dept. I would much prefer a team with skill and grit. Gloves off and face up to the likes of Olson. The Mayor was one of a kind. We would be luck to find another.
Happy hockey days.

osh

Good when he was here no doubt and our best player. He's been playing poorly this season, not rated by his peers in that league and scored 1 point all season! Good enough for us then I suppose :lol: especially as Kane Devils will be paying his wages ;) ;)

jimmy snels

Id sooner take Derek couture and colt king two players who put up big points and fight as well as most. Much more in the vane of a devils type player :twisted:

KaneDevils

He's been playing poorly this season, not rated by his peers in that league
It matters not! Dennis Bergkamp was/is an Ajax and Arsenal legend. But either side of that he had a poor spell at Inter Milan. Doesn't make him a poor player. Maybe Weller hasn't settled where he is now, could be a whole host of reasons why he hasn't done good.
Anyone who wouldn't want him back in Cardiff must be crackers ! Think you could be alone there Osh :p

osh

KaneDevils said:
He's been playing poorly this season, not rated by his peers in that league
It matters not! Dennis Bergkamp was/is an Ajax and Arsenal legend. But either side of that he had a poor spell at Inter Milan. Doesn't make him a poor player. Maybe Weller hasn't settled where he is now, could be a whole host of reasons why he hasn't done good.
Anyone who wouldn't want him back in Cardiff must be crackers ! Think you could be alone there Osh :p
You could well be right KD, just my humble opinion of course ( doesn't make me wrong though ) I'd love to see him back, only for the fact you'll be personally paying his wages, hope he's very expensive :lol: :lol: