WO: Cardiff Devils may add another import star

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
CARDIFF Devils could yet add an 11th import to their team for the Elite League ice hockey run-in.

Captain Stuart MacRae and his players remain intent on a top-three finish at least with 21 regular season matches left to achieve that.

“We are still exploring all avenues to see who is available and then we will make a decision,” says Gerard Adams

Read more: Wales Online http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/ice ... z2Heres8ht

James said:
CARDIFF Devils could yet add an 11th import to their team for the Elite League ice hockey run-in.

Captain Stuart MacRae and his players remain intent on a top-three finish at least with 21 regular season matches left to achieve that.

“We are still exploring all avenues to see who is available and then we will make a decision,” says Gerard Adams

Read more: Wales Online http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/ice ... z2Heres8ht
Good comments from Gerad. Come on you Devils

Whats going on???? Did Ragun just say he wasn't putting his hand into his pocket to pick up the 11th import and that it was G's decision to run with 10 quality imports rather than 11 lesser quality. And know this?? Does the right hand know what the left hands doing???

Chris

Administrator
Whats going on???? Did Ragun just say he wasn't putting his hand into his pocket to pick up the 11th import and that it was G's decision to run with 10 quality imports rather than 11 lesser quality. And know this?? Does the right hand know what the left hands doing???
Ragan never actually said we were sticking with 10, or definitely going with 11. Infact his exact words were...
Firstly, the cry for more players, is an unjustified request in a business that is building for the future. Be clear, Gerad Adams has been provided with his biggest budget yet from me, and its for him to decide how that money is spent. A question of 11 imports of lesser quality or 10 imports of better quality is his choice not mine and I support him in his requirements.
Seems pretty clear from that, that it was always Adams decision whether we actually recruited another player.

Paul Sullivan

I often overhear EIHL coaches saying 'well I was offered another player but I turned it down.'

Sometimes I have to ask them to keep it down as I can't hear myself think :lol:

KaneDevils

Seems pretty clear from that, that it was always Adams decision whether we actually recruited another player.
Yes, even though Finny questioned that when I posted it on another thread?

Finny said:
KaneDevils said:
Is it safe to assume that not having a replacement for Biz is G's decision?
Finny said:
I can't work out how anyone would come to that assumption?
Colt King very please, thank you muchly :D