Will January be defining period for the Devils????

Gospel

Thread starter #1
After a great away win at the Giants tonight i took a look at the rest of the fixtures. In January 2011 we have 11 games in 28 days (which doesnt include the re-arranged cup game with the Panthers).

During this period we play the Panthers & Steelers away then Coventry home and away.

This could be the defining period for us as a continued run of wins would place us further away from the chasing pack and the league title that much closer.

Thoughts anyone?

E.D.S.

That post came close to tipping me over the edge. I'd rather not know who we're playing. Despite our great run of form I still don't like the idea of facing any of the so called "big 4" at the moment. Why can't we just play the others for the rest of the season? Once January is out of the way, then February becomes the crunch month and then March and then we hit the playoffs and I hit a coronary. This pressure is too much for me. I'm starting to crack up. Is there a helpline?

Rest assured there is not one Elite side out there who will relish the thought of facing the Devils at the moment.I believe that on any given night in any given venue if the Devils turn up with their A game there is not a side out there to match us.
More importantly I believe the players think this.
A big well done to G and Franny for knitting this side together,many doubted them at the start of the season,not many would swap them now.

drainage

I am on the edge here !!

Its going too well , other fans are starting to say we can win that thing that starts with an L (cant type whole word it will jinx things!!!) Words like Champions elect being used.

I am just telling myself whatever happens we had the last 16 games and for once shut some of our detractors up :D :D

G pulled it out of the bag ..... cracking cracking team

ASHIPP

One game at a time. Focus on and prepare for the next team only and not worry about anything else until after - that's what they have been doing.

The Devils not only have the skill and experience this year - they have the motivation, the team spirit, the composure and the fitness levels to make anything possible. :cool: