Why is steelers vs panthers "the most anticipated game"

Thread starter #1
I have looked on elite league website and it says not long until boxing day and the most anticipated game of the year, steelers vs panthers.....

Why is this?? i dont understand, i personally think the devils games are better than that

kettdevil1

I suppose if you look at the attendance they are right, they are generally sell outs and having been to a few and enjoyed them, the atmosphere can be great, especially on Boxing Day!

If you look at the hockey on offer, they are wrong!

Because the league is absolutely desperate for revenue.

With nomainsponsor or adequate PR coupled with reduced crowds, they are looking to "big" fixtures for the answers to their failings

Scott said:
Whilst that game does get the crowds, I imagine the Panthers fans will be anticipating their next Blaze match more? :?
If it's a question of anticipating matches, I'd pick every other game over Sheffield. I just don't look forward to playing them. It's the most nerve wracking few hours and I don't know why I put myself through it sometimes. I just want to get in there, watch us batter the hell out of them then get out again.

If it's a question rivalry, we could clear the bench against Coventry every time we played them and I'd still pick them over Sheffield every time.