who would you prefer?

shoes_off said:
Me too. To have a neutral venue as much as anything...
That's the reason I'm hoping the Panthers progress too. Don't know how many tickets the Devils will be left with on Wednesday evening though after tonight's over... :DWD

Have Hope#35

jimmy snels said:
Quite ridiculous they've made them available before Thursday morning too be honest
At the very least you'd think that they could freeze any purchases on the Away section between now and Thursday morning? :DWD

Devil_Abroad

Unable to go and apparently if not a sell out then no webcast - too much to hope that Motorpoint want to re-allocate the date to a pop star that doesn't write their own material, doesn't play an instrument, and needs the computerised sound desk to make it seem their in tune? :DWD

Tyke Devil

Unless I am missing something, I have just looked at the Motorpoint Sheffield website for Cup Final and there are hundreds of tickets available in the "Away" blocks (I understand we would be classed as the Away team?). In fact in total there must be a few thousand seats still available.

https://www.sheffieldboxoffice.com/shef ... Select.asp

Some of the blocks on the upper tier in the Away section don't have a single seat sold yet!

Can't see there being much of an issue getting a ticket if you purchase this week IMHO.

DevilDom

Panthers simply to make it a neutral venue.

It would also be nice (if somewhat hopeful) if the Motorpoint took some steps to avoid fans of whoever gets through first buying tickets in the away section.

Temme

Sheffield have a mountain to climb to get back into this one.

Sam Gospel starts in net for them tonight -5th choice goalie (and current EPL back-up...)

Have Hope#35

Temme said:

Sam Gospel starts in net for them tonight -5th choice goalie (and current EPL back-up...)
Technically fourth as their current 4th choice goalie will be tonight's reserve! He was also on a 2-Way with Telford and Nottingham of all teams, SVS% of .922 in 14 Games for Telford so he's doing ok!

Temme

Have Hope#35 said:
Temme said:

Technically fourth as their current 4th choice goalie will be tonight's reserve! He was also on a 2-Way with Telford and Nottingham of all teams, SVS% of .922 in 14 Games for Telford so he's doing ok!
Strange is that his EP page says he's on a 2 way with Nottingham? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have Hope#35

Temme said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Temme said:

Strange is that his EP page says he's on a 2 way with Nottingham? :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.panthers.co.uk/content/sam-gospel-two-way-deal-telford

preferablly the Panthers for three reasons:

1 we generally have the hoodoo over them this season

2 to stop Sheffield getting thru to host the party in their own Barn.

3 As they hate us and the panthers in equal measure I would say they will be truly Neutral and not turn up at all leaving more tickets available for Devils and Panthers fans.

Gough60

Preference be panties for the neutral venue aseptic.
Are fans aware that if we do qualify for the final, that we play the stars
The night before, or will we look to reschedule, if that's possible :eek: