Who thinks the league will complete its games

Diablo3

Thread starter #1
Given all the cancellations / postponements in the hockey leagues around Europe, what are the odds on our league finishing its games?

BostonBart22

Shame if the season doesn't finish as it's the best finish for years.. and yes the playoffs must be under threat as it's over a 5000 crowd unless its played with no crowd

Diablo3

Thread starter #6
Saw one suggestion, that they play out behind closed doors but give free streams to the fans. I guess they could do that with some of the governments 30 billion

Kevlar68

Playoffs I would guess is in definite doubt BUT if they cancelled that they would have to cancel every event in the arena as people travel all over for any event.

pjj365

Playoffs I would guess is in definite doubt BUT if they cancelled that they would have to cancel every event in the arena as people travel all over for any event.
I would guess it's the other way round. If "mass" events are to be cancelled them PlayOffs will be just one casualty

ASHIPP

Bearing in mind decisions from other hockey leagues around Europe, including countries with (to date) lesser outbreaks than UK, surely a decision here will be coming very soon.

Kevlar68

Still going up for the weekend no matter what, transport paid for, hotel room paid for and when refunded if cancelled spends sorted.

Kevlar68

Yeah room was very cheap in a nice hotel as I paid early up front so may as well make a good weekend of it instead of staying in Cardiff.