Who is new equipment manager?

kingmo19.1

I heard it’s some German chap, ex equipment manager for Düsseldorf and Mannehien. I think his name is Heir kuipphermhent - he’s on Twitter.

Thread starter #13
Is it my imagination or do the Devils seem to be breaking a lot of sticks this season?
I can’t remember the last game where at least one didn’t get broken. But there is often two or three.
while we are on the equipment front, a lot of players seem to be loosing an edge or just falling over for little or no reason in recent games.
Finally we have also seen our fair share of players heading for the bench minus their helmets in the last few games.
All adding to breaking the flow of the team, and line personnel changes at some very inappropriate moments.
Just an observation.

JC23

Is it my imagination or do the Devils seem to be breaking a lot of sticks this season?
I can’t remember the last game where at least one didn’t get broken. But there is often two or three.
while we are on the equipment front, a lot of players seem to be loosing an edge or just falling over for little or no reason in recent games.
Finally we have also seen our fair share of players heading for the bench minus their helmets in the last few games.
All adding to breaking the flow of the team, and line personnel changes at some very inappropriate moments.
Just an observation.
I’ve noticed this also.

I’ve also noticed that Dan Forbes seems to be helping out a lot with the equipment too.

I sit right by the tunnels in block 9, on the away bench side, so I have a birds eye view.

Furthermore, last game I noticed another new guy by the bench who I’ve not seen before, and Dan Forbes was opening the door next to the away bench.

terry hunt

Just an observation.
I suspected the same thing.It seemed that some of our best skaters were crashing into the boards with no apparent reason.Opposition players didnt seem to be affected.

James

Administrator
Sticks don’t last forever. You tend to get a spate of them breaking all at once. I doubt an equipment manager can do much about it :)