Who’s going tonight???

fdlf666

Does anyone know what games are included on new Season Ticket.
Season Ticket information says it includes 32 home games which means you get all home league games and 2 or 3 Challenge Cup qualifying games.
Games not included are any additional games, pre-season games, additional Challenge Cup games such as quarter and semi final, and the home play-off game.
So based on last seasons League format of 27 home games, our 32 game season ticket only includes 29 or 30 games.

Kevlar68

Surely the whole point of buying a season ticket is you get your discount on the price of your seat.
Silver season ticket is 485, to buy that seat for 32 games regular price next season say at 18 would cost 576.

Last edited:
I'm trying to renew my season ticket online, but having trouble? Anybody else have a issue? Puts in direct debit, it keeps saying cart details could not be found?

Last edited:

pjj365

I'm trying to renew my season ticket online, but having trouble? Anybody else have a issue? Puts in direct debit, it keeps saying cart details could not be found?
I've given up. I need to merge 2 tickets to one debit and given I can't get beyond the first screen don't know whether this is possible

Being a lazy git I'm reverting to paper

Wannabe2

Thread starter #54
Think the guys are still busy with Challenge cup tickets, it’s a very busy period for them, they will get around to sorting things they are very efficient.