What player you most looking forward to watching

Thread starter #1
For me it's matzka, all posts on him seem very positive.

Also Sam smith he looks huge, hoping that him and Ben develop well this year

Hynod said:
For me it's matzka, all posts on him seem very positive.

Also Sam smith he looks huge, hoping that him and Ben develop well this year
Pretty much the same, but I'm also looking forward to seeing Kenton Smith and Pelle as well.

ASHIPP

Looking forward to seeing all of them, but if I was pushed to make a choice, it's Ryan Finnerty. After an impressive half season last year, hopefully we are going to really see the best of him this season. :D :cool:

HC42

I'm looking forward to seeing if Max, Matzka and Pelle can gel. If so I think this could be the best line since the ISL (fingers crossed).

Also looking forward to Macrae's influence on the 3rd line and the new look defence with the Smith Brothers and Sawyer.

So quite a lot really!

I'm sooo stoked for this season! I just cannot wait! It's seems like such a long time coming but it's almost here. I've been having withdrawal from not shouting and banging on plexiglas!
Havnt put my jersey on since the play offs and I just put it on and got really excited!

Wannabe2

Tell you what Maxi,s 2nd goal in the play-off final was friggin awesome, this guy when he wants to be, is with out doubt something else. Hits like a train, skill is untrue, and knows where the back of the net is. Add all that to the fact that he is one of the nicest people you could wish to meet, and that sums up Mr Max Birbraer.

Looking forward to seeing the new guys, especially with how we're looking on paper as I think we'll be one of the top sides this year :twisted:

voth26

all of them really but especially the new guys, also be interesting how voth plays given that he has sawyer to back him up, i will be looking for the big checks/hits from brad and hopefully him being a bit more selfish around the net. will also be interesting to see how the refs call him in the games ie any stupid pm's, can accept if its warranted but not for silly things

Wannabe2 said:
Tell you what Maxi,s 2nd goal in the play-off final was friggin awesome, this guy when he wants to be, is with out doubt something else. Hits like a train, skill is untrue, and knows where the back of the net is. Add all that to the fact that he is one of the nicest people you could wish to meet, and that sums up Mr Max Birbraer.
Totally agree and this photo shows exactly that

Attachments