What no Coventry Boxing Day

Temme

Sucks :(
I love going up to Coventry on Boxing day and catching up with friends, it's become a tradition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASHIPP

Just can't see the same kind of excitement or rivalry generated against Guildford. Yes, it's 'old school' but the games vs Blaze were always fun at Christmas.

Mooney#16

With the now traditional November slump established in Devils folk law i’ve a horrible feeling that the season could be over before it’s begun with the Belfast double header penned in where it is. That’s a particularly bad call. No doubt reasons for it but I’d have been obsessed with managing fixtures through November against what’s happened the last two years.

Wagstaff

I now work every weekend and get very few chances to see any live hockey, Christmas time gives me a chance and I always look forward to a bunch of slightly merry Devils fans at the SkyDome, fancy dress, great atmosphere etc. Panthers is very different proposition, I’ve never been to a Panthers game where there’s been a party atmosphere, more...‘‘tis the season to be hostile, fa la la la la, la la la la”
I guess it’s all due to the loss of MK and so you and Guildford represent the most southern teams and the chain pretty much goes straight up the country from the matchups I've seen.