What Happens if us and steelers win?

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #1
If us and steelers win the remaining fixtures.
Do they win the league because they have won more games in normal time?
Or is it people guessing?

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #3
Was this rule made up during the season or has it been since the start ?
Just curious..

tie breakers have always started with regulation wins since the elite league began i believe if the steelers get 2 ot wins and devils win all theirs in regulation time then devils win the league i believe.

Ocko

I actually think the Steelers need to go into OT only once and for us to win our game in hand to draw level on regualtion wins.... Which then takes it to head to head, which we are winning(?). Theres too much maths to work this league out!

Ocko said:
I actually think the Steelers need to go into OT only once and for us to win our game in hand to draw level on regualtion wins.... Which then takes it to head to head, which we are winning(?). Theres too much maths to work this league out!
http://www.ih-update.co.uk/html/league_table_htm.php

link shows regulation wins and Steelers are 3 in front. Even if we did tie in regualtion wins, the next tie-breaker is wins overall which Steelers would also take it. Basically we need them to drop a point otherwise they win the league.

I did the maths yesterday and they'd have us on goal difference by around 20 anyway. Although with Caps as out last game we could have had a go at closing that gap.

All academic tho as they say... :D