What are you most looking forward too

Thread starter #1
With the season sooooooo close now what excites you most going into a new season is it an away game, a home game, seeing friends you dont see in the off season, seeing the devils in the CHL whats your reason.

Gough60

Has to be CHL games. The home games will be fantastic & have booked to see Bili Tygri Liberec away.
Oh and retaining the leauge title.

When me and my brother and a handful of Devils fan went on the last Euro adventure in Minsk/Belarus 1994, I have been waiting years to get to a European competition again. And also watching the Spengler cup for donkeys years I have always said one day I will watch a game in that iconic arena and I couldn't believe my luck when we drew Davos, can't wait

The atmosphere in IAW. The whole experience. Being on the edge of your seat watching good hockey; you can really feel everyone focussing on the game. Hearing everyone singing the anthem is rather exhilarating as well. I also really like meeting new people at games. I know that sounds kinda soppy, but that's what I've missed the most since hockey's finished.
PS I think this meme I made of myself sums it up rather well lol
Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 22.23.36.png

Wannabe2

Getting the whole Devils family back into our gaff, seeing great friends, soaking up awesome atmosphere, hairs on the back of the neck tingling, watching the best team in the UK playing the greatest sport on the planet, feeling 18 yrs of age again. And lastly watching my team retain their league title. It don't get any better than this folks.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.