West Wales Devil is new owner of the House of Tin

Thread starter #1
Hi All,

Bit of fun, due to the fact that we haven't been doing too well in collecting points in Sheffield recently I want everyone to rest assured that this will change. As of today the House of Tin is now owned by........ME

Pic below of me and my new acquisition

Ain't she a beaut!

Thread starter #3
TheStub said:
I see you've moved into the posh end of town. Views of the old mental hospital?
Haha no, its in Laugharne actually. Part of an exhibit of my 1940s / WWII museum, 'Tin Shed Experience' its also a location for film and TV. I just couldn't resist the cheap shot!

TheStub

Re: Re: West Wales Devil is new owner of the House of Tin

CarmarthenMatt101 said:
TheStub said:
Haha no, its in Laugharne actually. Part of an exhibit of my 1940s / WWII museum, 'Tin Shed Experience' its also a location for film and TV. I just couldn't resist the cheap shot!
Knew it looked familure. My family is from there, and my Dad grew up in Pendine.

Thread starter #5
TheStub said:
CarmarthenMatt101 said:
TheStub said:
Knew it looked familure. My family is from there, and my Dad grew up in Pendine.
Yeah I am a Laugharne boy but have a lot of family in Llanmiloe so not far from Pendine. Long trek up to the tent every week but I couldn't be without it! I try every season to get a bus load going up to games from here but it always falls flat. I think that a Devils presence at some West Wales based events and shows would go a long way of getting more people interested from our neck of the woods and I would be well prepared to help out.

TheStub

Same here, but I can understand them focusing on Cardiff.

We should certainly look at getting a bus going. I know Carl comes from Carmarthen, and a few come from Llanelli and Swansea. 3 in my car, 3 in Carl's and at least you - we're upto 7 before I bring friends and family.

Maybe call for a party bus then?