Wembley Playoff Final 1989/90 v Murrayfield Racers

Thread starter #1
Does anyone have a copy of the Wembley Playoff Final 1989/90 against the Murrayfield Racers and if possible the semi final highlights against Fife Flyers that was shown on BBC Grandstand? Trying to obtain a copy from the BBC is a bit of a nightmare. I used to have it on VHS but when i divorced my ex wife through all my old devils stuff out! This particular game got my mum hooked on the sport, and I was Hoping to give her a copy for her Birthday/Xmas for a trip down Memory lane. If anyone can help me out can you get in touch. Thanks

wildthing74

I have it.One of the regulars on here has been converting all my old stuff from VHS to DVD over the summer and that is one of the tapes.You can have a copy of that when it is done.I will see how he is progressing but it has taken a while as I had about 30 full tapes and god knows how many games for him to convert on top of doing his full time job.
Know what you mean as I think a load of our fans got hooked after that epic final.The highlights are there from the Fife game too.
I will let you know when I have it back.

Thread starter #6
If I remember rightly when i watched it at the time, typical BBC you had like horse racing in between etc, has your friend edited that out when copying so the hockey is continuous on the DVD?

wildthing74

That was done at the time by mate late father.Hockey all the way mate,except the odd snippet of Steve Ryder introducing the game coming on which is seconds.