Well Done Ger-Devils

Finny

Thread starter #1
Those of us who go on the Cardiff City Messageboard will already be aware of this, but I think our fellow Devils fans should be aware of the good work Geraint (Ger-Devils) is doing in trying to get extra fans going to the hockey.

With the club offering reduced tickets to certain games, he suggested offering the same deal to Cardiff City fans, and I believe has done all the work of taking the details himself and then passing them onto the club.

I think he has already had a good response, and today a couple of those people posted the following thank you's to him on the messageboard:

Geraint,

Many thanks for sorting out the tickets for the game last night.
We all enjoyed it and the kids definitely want to head back.

Top man

Rhys
Thanks for sorting me out too, enjoyed it. Impressed by the Devils performance as well, a real high-intensity shift from them. Don't know much about the sport, but I know a superior team when I see one, the Dundee lot looked nervous at being on the same ice!

What was most impressive though was the way Voth sparked out that lad in his second incident of 'roughing'!
Looks like we already have a couple of new fans who were impressed with a game than many of us felt wasn't as intense as recent games.
Well done Ger!

E.D.S.

Organisations across many different sports employ people full time to do this sort of thing so for somebody to do this off their own back makes it's even more remarkable. Credit where it's due this is fantastic.
The two people who posted their thanks are bound to tell even more people over and above those that read the Cardiff message board so the effects of this could be even greater than immediately apparent.
Great work Ger-Devils

DevilDom

Well done Geraint! Top man, you'll be after a job next :lol:

It's actions like this that set our club apart from the rest.

wildthing74

Yeah fair play he's been pushing them out for a while to his mates at work too.He's always telling me how many he's sold and is so convincing I've nearly bought some and I've got a family season ticket :lol:
Well done Ger,excellent work and hopefully some of these guys will be long term fans.