Wednesday 29th December Games

kettdevil1

Thread starter #3
There were rumours that he would be back for the games versus the Squeelers but he was a no show.

TBH the problems seem a little deeper than that - KSP only conceeded 2 tonight, the problem was that the forwards only got 2 at the other end.

Big pressure on Coach Corey at the moment.

Gotta feel a bit for the Panthers fans, stuck with Corey as coach.

He's not a bad player, but he's getting past his peak. And his coaching is just abysmal... he has the biggest budget in the league and screws it up every time. I mean look at the offence talent on their roster, how can their PP be so bad? He brings in all these new players and they're never what's needed... I mean this Heerema guy looks real good, but they have absolutley nobody who can win a faceoff.

It's good for the rest of the league that he's still there. Everything will click in the odd game, but the consistancy will never be there with his way of thinking.

Wannabe2

To be honest there title pretenders again, they have the biggest budget in the league, sign 64 imports and will again not win the league, there coach is not up to the job. Now here in Cardiff its a totally different scenario, we have the best coach in the league, who has signed the best players, to play in front of the best fans, its all very good to me.

Wannabe2 said:
To be honest there title pretenders again, they have the biggest budget in the league, sign 64 imports and will again not win the league, there coach is not up to the job. Now here in Cardiff its a totally different scenario, we have the best coach in the league, who has signed the best players, to play in front of the best fans, its all very good to me.
Gotta give it to G, he's punching well above his weight this year... I remember at the start of the year he said we were mid table budget wise :shock:

But he's brought in the right 'blend' of players, all with good attitudes too.

PCS

I honestly think coventry should be worried about staying in the top 5. I think theirs a real chance of hull catching them.

Won 2 out of the last 9 games.

Championship form, if ever I saw it...

I was waiting until they played some of the big teams this year as they seemed to have largely avoided the other big 3 teams in October and November, but even the mid-table teams of Coventry, Hull, Edinburgh and Braehead have taken points of them in the last few weeks.

Ouch.

Corey Neilson's #1 fan. :D