Web cast

Have Hope#35

I would guess that based on the fact that there are still quite a lot of tickets left for some of the pre-season games that this decision will be made last minute to try and encourage people to attend in person!

A little off topic from what this original thread was about but has anyone heard any news about if Manchester are going to do a webcast this season? Breahead have stated today on there Twitter that they are not doing one so I am guessing that's the same for Nottingham.

Also are video reviews going to be used during matches by the officials?

I believe Manchester will have one, there's been some work going on in the corner of the rink that I think is going to be a commentary area. Nothing's confirmed yet though.

Tinkyadrian said:
A little off topic from what this original thread was about but has anyone heard any news about if Manchester are going to do a webcast this season? Breahead have stated today on there Twitter that they are not doing one so I am guessing that's the same for Nottingham.

Also are video reviews going to be used during matches by the officials?
In his most recent Periscope, Simms confirmed that video reviews are going to be brought in for this season.