Vipers v Devils - 23/10 - 7pm - League - chat/updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ will be hosting tonights game and can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Not too sure if Voth is going to be returning for this game, haven't seen any press releases saying if he's match fit again or not? Obviously this is also our first game without Sawyer after recent events, and with the D looking suspect at best with him i'm not really sure what to expect from this weekend :S

Vipers last game was a 6-1 defeat to the Capitals in Edinburgh, although they have beaten Hull - something we couldn't do - and also gone down 3-0 to the Blaze...

Chris.

Re: Vipers v Devils - 23/10 - 7pm - League

We are all systems go for MNL on Saturday night as we now have THREE brave texters making their way up north as I type.

OJ

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #4
Bump :)

MNL is all set to run tonight from about 6pm onwards, so if you're not at the ENL game, make sure you join in :)

Chris.

Wannabe2

Will be with you, what a great service you guys supply, would be up the creek without your hard work. If anyone hasnt donated yet, please do so as these people work there socks off so that we can follow our beloved team. Thanks again guys, your hard work is appreciated big time.

Wannabe2

Another first class service by the inferno, and a huge thanks to the loyal if not crazy guys who made the trip, a huge thanks to you all, wifes watching X Factor, and i am on here everyones happy.

Wannabe2 said:
Another first class service by the inferno, and a huge thanks to the loyal if not crazy guys who made the trip, a huge thanks to you all, wifes watching X Factor, and i am on here everyones happy.
I've got an even better deal - hubby is out, I am watching TV and have control of the computer too so X factor + inferno :)

Way to go Tylor!

anyone notice anything dodgy about this :)
Penalties
Newcastle Vipers Cardiff Devils
Name Duration Penalty Time Penalty Duration Name
Patrik Forsbacka 2:00 Hooking 9:31
18:49 Slashing 2:00 Kenton Smith
Danny Stewart 2:00 Hooking 21:23
John Schwarz 2:00 + 2:00 Cross-Checking 22:03
Danny Stewart 2:00 Roughing 23:54
Paul Sample 2:00 Hooking 28:21
30:14 Too Many Players 2:00 Ben Davies
36:01 Holding 2:00 Justin Sawyer 37:53 Slashing 2:00 Gerad Adams
45:20 Slashing 2:00 Stuart MacRae
Danny Stewart 10:00 Abuse of Official 58:22

rocketbob

Excellent win tonight. Great to see Brad back and in full flow. Also nice to see Alex step up and play well and for long periods (in spite of a nasty blow to the head during the game).

TheStub

Nice to see the guys step up and get a solid from behind road win.

Let's get Tylor signed up on a 17 year deal. He needs to be a Devil for the rest of his career.

wildthing74

TheStub said:
Nice to see the guys step up and get a solid from behind road win.

Let's get Tylor signed up on a 17 year deal. He needs to be a Devil for the rest of his career.
My wory is he's getting too good for us and even this league maybe?I would not be shocked to see him in a better league next season although I desperatley hope I'm wrong.
I have thought he was immense since the first game I saw him in and he is the heart and soul of the team.

It would be nice to see him lead us into the new rink, but as you say I'm sure he will get noticed by a scout and given a job to do in a ahl team. Which I'm sure he would do easily. At the moment he seems to be the driving force behind our PP and our PK. IMO the best in the league for a all round game.

TheStub

But he already spent years in the ECHL with no step up. Perhaps the organisation and setup here suits him.

But maybe he has made the breakthrough and will get snapped up. It would be great for him.

wildthing74

TheStub said:
But he already spent years in the ECHL with no step up. Perhaps the organisation and setup here suits him.

But maybe he has made the breakthrough and will get snapped up. It would be great for him.
Yeah but he has improved his numbers now and pretty much doubling his goals output and our league is not too far off ECHL.
He is as good as AHL players we hacve had in this league before.

wildthing74 said:
TheStub said:

Yeah but he has improved his numbers now and pretty much doubling his goals output and our league is not too far off ECHL.
He is as good as AHL players we hacve had in this league before.
To me, Tylor is the embodiment of a Cardiff Devil.

I'm sure he could play at a higher level as I don't doubt Tylor's ability one iota, heck I've bought his shirt for the last two years - I think the guy is fantastic - his work rate, his team spirit, everything about him is pure class.

And now I could be wrong about this, but to me he's only getting more goals this year because of Macrae's playmaking . As I've said before on here - their partnership is fantastic. I'm sure we'd see an improved Tylor if we didn't have Macrae on the team this year. I just think Macrae is getting over looked for all the hard work he does and it goes unnoticed.

I'd love to see both of them on our team next year..