Various for Sale

ASHIPP

Thread starter #1
Have a few items for sale - pm me if anyone interested:

1. Replica jersey XL (Shinedog) for Steve Moria Mocatz Testimonial Match in 2000 plus match programme with Mo's signature. £25

2. History of Cardiff Devils 1986-1994 book 'It's Funny When You Win Everything' £5

All items vgc.

ASHIPP

Thread starter #2
ASHIPP said:

1. Replica jersey XL (Shinedog) for Steve Moria Mocatz Testimonial Match in 2000 plus match programme with Mo's signature. £25

2. History of Cardiff Devils 1986-1994 book 'It's Funny When You Win Everything' £5

All items vgc.
Book has been sold!

Replica jersey still available!

ASHIPP

Thread starter #3
Summer Sale Stuff!

ASHIPP said:

1. For £10
Whopping 72 page match programme from 1983/84 season New Jersey Devils v Washington Capitals.
Full glossy colour programme with great articles on draft pick players, NHL teams performance analysis and includes 42 page NHL 'Goal' magazine featuring 10 page article on young Wayne Gretzky then still with the Oilers.

2. For £20
Replica jersey XL (Shinedog, black and teal) for Steve Moria Mocatz Testimonial Match in 2000 with 'MORIA' and '19' in white on the back,plus match programme with Mo's signature.

3. For £5
Official Cardiff Devils black t-shirt (never worn), medium size with 'VOTH' and '26' in white on the back.

All items vgc.

ASHIPP

Thread starter #4
Re: Summer Sale Stuff!

ASHIPP said:
ASHIPP said:

1. For £8
Whopping 72 page match programme from 1983/84 season New Jersey Devils v Washington Capitals.
Full glossy colour programme with great articles on draft pick players, NHL teams performance analysis and includes 42 page NHL 'Goal' magazine featuring 10 page article on young Wayne Gretzky then still with the Oilers.

2. For £15
Replica jersey XL (Shinedog, black and teal) for Steve Moria Mocatz Testimonial Match in 2000 with 'MORIA' and '19' in white on the back,plus match programme with Mo's signature.

3. For £5 each:
'Ice Hockey Rules' book - packed with diagrams, pics and cartoons. Great for newcomers who find it confusing!
Ice Hockey Annual - 1999-2000 and 2000-2001. Full of stats, summaries, characters, stories and pics of all the British teams in every league, chapters on North America and Europe, World Championships etc

4. For £3

Team Canada Ice Hockey puck (with official merchandise sticker) -comes with not the best little plastic case/stand!

3. For £5
Official Cardiff Devils black t-shirt (never worn), medium size with 'VOTH' and '26' in white on the back.

All items vgc.