Upcoming Visit

SteveKing

Thread starter #1
Hello Infernoites! Just a few days away from our trip to Cardiff and I'm very excited as always to get over there. Myself, Brian and Craig will all be attending amongst a group of 14 or so. We'll be in Manchester on Saturday and taking the train to Cardiff Sunday morning. Please stop by and say hello either in Manchester or in Cardiff. We'll be there early and after the game as well. I've asked for spots in Block 13 so I'm working on my vocal chords daily to get ready.

Hope to see many of you there...and we can talk about gassing some players...;)

Wannabe2

Will be great to see you guys again, can you tell us how long your here for Steve, and will this be your only visit this year buddy. Safe journey.

Devils86

Hello Infernoites! Just a few days away from our trip to Cardiff and I'm very excited as always to get over there. Myself, Brian and Craig will all be attending amongst a group of 14 or so. We'll be in Manchester on Saturday and taking the train to Cardiff Sunday morning. Please stop by and say hello either in Manchester or in Cardiff. We'll be there early and after the game as well. I've asked for spots in Block 13 so I'm working on my vocal chords daily to get ready.

Need to ensure you guys are up to speed with the lyrics for chants...

And I smell a perfect opportunity for good PR...Steve get on that drum! All over Twitter lol

kingmo19.1

I can imagine that last paragraph will have Devilsatw foaming at the mouth :p:p:p

SteveKing

Thread starter #8
Commented on another thread too, but any chance of doing an interview while you’re over here Steve? Maybe picking up on some things that you see commented on both here/social media and your thoughts on the season so far and plans for the future?
Always happy to do something. Let me know what works for you. Wannabe, I'm staying until Tuesday morning. Wanted to see some of the spots around Cardiff on the Monday this time. I'm planning on another trip or two towards the end of the season depending on how things go.

d20

Blimey Steve you best have your fingers crossed for the train being on time on the sunday ,our rail service is poor at the best of times !!!....enjoy your trip , im sure the three of you will be helping the bar turnover !!!!

SteveKing

Thread starter #14
The nice thing is that we are escaping the first cold spell of the winter here in Calgary this weekend. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to handle what the UK has to offer. I still chuckle at the issues a moderate snow storm caused when we came over a couple of years ago.

Wannabe2

The nice thing is that we are escaping the first cold spell of the winter here in Calgary this weekend. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to handle what the UK has to offer. I still chuckle at the issues a moderate snow storm caused when we came over a couple of years ago.
Yea but we got no Reindeer, no Moose, no Elk, no Skates, no Sleighs, no Tepees, no Wigwams, no Buffalo skins, no Davy Crockett hats, no Bison, it’s a tough place to live.

Mazzoak

Yea but we got Bulldogs, Sheep & Rats, got hoodies, got Saxo’s, got Gavin & Stacey, got Nando's wings, got Burberry Scarfs, got Cardiff Devils. It’s a tough place to live.