UKHL Chats to Gerad Adams

really good interview, some exciting news in there too that we'll be hearing about 2 or 3 players by the end of next week/this week. So hopefully some good news and not signings that have fallen through :). If we can get the roster complete by August 1st that will be brilliant.

ASHIPP

Great interview and thanks to Gaz for doing a great job.
G has revealed more about deadlines, the type of players he's after and where the team need to improve. Sounds like he's right on top of it and if the team could be completed by August 1st, that would be fantastic. It would mean a full, fit team being able to train together and play before the season starts. This just gets better - can't wait to find out WHO our new signings are going to be! :D

ps. A thought....got the impression G might be looking for that enforcer/power forward for 3rd line.
He also said 'new guys' for signings - does this mean new to the Devils....or new to the UK league? :?

Gaz G

can anyone copy and paste the interview on here please? I only have the internet on my phone and cant seem to access it. Cheers

Gazza272

nmase20 said:
really good interview, some exciting news in there too that we'll be hearing about 2 or 3 players by the end of next week/this week.

While G did mention that he was hoping to hear back from 2 or 3 players by the end of this week, i dont think that nessecerily means that we will be hearing about them by the end of this week.

Basically my point is i dont think we should be deflated if we dont hear about anything by the end of the week :D

A small point that interested me while doing the interview was G stating that our 3rd ilne import was going to have 'Power play and Penalty kill time' This leads me to believe we arent signing a knuckle dragger :D