Tylor ban appealed!!

James said:
DWD said:
And the fact your team dont cite it, despite your team having closer on ice video coverage than any other in the league, should be evidence enough to your mistaken assessment ;)
Or is it just as Gerad Adams said the other day, we never have asked for reviews.
Probably because for every dirty play in a game there are 2 or 3 times that amount cause by Finny alone. :p

DevilDom

chris592 said:
Probably because for every dirty play in a game there are 2 or 3 times that amount cause by Finny alone. :p
Hmmmm. I'd prefer to think that it is because we play the game on the ice - not in the video review room or at Elite League headquarters. I'd always respected the Giants for the one team out of the so-called big 4 who didn't constantly go whinning to the league to gain an advantage. Obviously they have now seen how beneficial it can be and become like the rest.

Earnie

The consequence of Giants organisatiom winging and causing Tyler's 5 match ban might backfire on them.
They were already in a comfortable position regarding Challenge Cup but surely it would be to their advantage if we were full strength for our two games against Sheffield. Should Sheffield win both weekend games against Devils the gap between Belfast and Sheffield will be hard to close. Should Devils win both then that bunches us up. If you were a Giants fan which situation suits you best?

Finny

chris592 said:
You won't hear me bitching if a Giants player gets a justified ban, the rules are the rules, so if the Devils want to ask for a review than go ahead.

Anyway we have Cook to step into his skates while Kaspers is serving his ban ;)
If you're suggesting you could still ice 11 imports while Kaspers is suspended - you would be wrong. A suspended player counts towards your import limit.

samidevils said:
Still no reply from Andy French to my email!! :(
Or to mine, i sent one regarding rules and how same incidents require different suspensions and that was 8 days ago, nice to see him hang around with the giants during the game on wednesday

Shame really. As I wasn't arsey. I think it was a pretty constructive email asking for clarification on the mandatory rule as it isn't clear with at least 3 incidents this season.

Hope he does get time to reply to my email as I'd love to hear the response. I've got a feeling I won't get one back as there is no answer as to why this is happening other than making it up as you go along.

Ger-Devils

samidevils said:
Shame really. As I wasn't arsey. I think it was a pretty constructive email asking for clarification on the mandatory rule as it isn't clear with at least 3 incidents this season.

Hope he does get time to reply to my email as I'd love to hear the response. I've got a feeling I won't get one back as there is no answer as to why this is happening other than making it up as you go along.
I didn't bother writing him an email, just told him straight as he walked passed me on Wednesday!

DWD

wildthing74 said:
I'm all for away fans on here to create debate but that is just the most pathetic post I've seen on here for months.
Seems only teams outside of the supposed big 4 play the game on the ice and not spitting their dummy out going to the league.
Haha, dry your eyes son.

From my view of it, it was nothing different to you have seen in many games this season, nothing but a but a kick back.

However because of the Michel incident and how Devils fans feel hard done by, they are reffing any of these as bans.

Meanwhile portraying your own team as one that "plays by the rules on all occasions" is, if you dont mind me saying, incredibly one eyed.

You dont cite it, not because you're belief in the morality of the game, but because it wasnt worth citing. Simple

DWD said:
wildthing74 said:
I'm all for away fans on here to create debate but that is just the most pathetic post I've seen on here for months.
Seems only teams outside of the supposed big 4 play the game on the ice and not spitting their dummy out going to the league.
Haha, dry your eyes son.

From my view of it, it was nothing different to you have seen in many games this season, nothing but a but a kick back.

However because of the Michel incident and how Devils fans feel hard done by, they are reffing any of these as bans.

Meanwhile portraying your own team as one that "plays by the rules on all occasions" is, if you dont mind me saying, incredibly one eyed.

You dont cite it, not because you're belief in the morality of the game, but because it wasnt worth citing. Simple
DWD - Perhaps you can explain the inconsistency in adjudications that the EIHL hand out? You seem to have a handle of authority (albeit condescending) of what goes on. It would seem that Mr French has neither the common decency or professionalism to explain the reasoning behind his decisions - or perhaps he is still trying to think why he has handed out such a totally dissproportionate and inconsistent suspension to Michel.