Top Scorers

ASHIPP

Thread starter #1
Just to note that the Devils currently have 3 guys in the top 12 points scorers in the League. Well done to Matt(Miller), Wes and Phil. Some of the other guys are not too far away either - GREAT JOB! :D

wildthing74

If we get the guys up there that were signed to be the top scoreres too,then we will be on for a good season.Good to see other guys pick up the slack while our big boys aren't fully firing.

Matt Miller 3rd overall with 26 points, 2nd on Goals with 13

Jarivs is Tied 8th on par with Galbraith for Goals with 10

now Smith, Birbraer and Miller are in top 11,

Also Phil Hill last year had 17 points in 46 games, this year he has 20 points in 19 games, less than half the games in from last year and all ready he has show how much he has imporved by having his best season yet in the Elite league

Simon Lambert for Capitals looks good on the stats board, 23 points in 14 games,

Rempel16 said:
Hill scored around 50 points last year, a lot more than 17 ;)
woppps Hockey DB didnt have his stats for last year and i didnt notice the year on the side haha, anyways he is still on course for his best year yet, he is playing well with Latulippe and Michel, im going to put that down to me being on here so early haha

Chris

Administrator
I think miller was bumped down to the 3rd line first wasn't he?

Michel was bumped up to the 2nd line.

Voth bumped up to the 1st line.

It might have changed now though?

Chris

Gazza272

Chris said:
I think miller was bumped down to the 3rd line first wasn't he?

Michel was bumped up to the 2nd line.

Voth bumped up to the 1st line.

It might have changed now though?

Chris

From what i can assertain, miller was put from the first line to the third line for a few weeks, but his performances since then have picked up, and it seems he was bumped back up to the second line on Sunday.

Good to see G making sure players are rewarded for good play equally as much as they are punished for bad play.

Foxy

Can't really see how playing on any of our lines is a punishment or reward at the moment. All are capable of putting points on the board and long may it continue.

Gazza272 said:
From what i can assertain, miller was put from the first line to the third line for a few weeks, but his performances since then have picked up, and it seems he was bumped back up to the second line on Sunday.quote]

That's what I thought aswell Gazza :)