TOP 2

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
2 more sleeps to friday...what are fans thoughts on our double header this weekend in belfast, myself i will be well happy with a split weekend...

Diablo3

I'll take any points we can get. If we can repeat the Viola double header, I will do my bit to assist the alcohol sales in Belfast, and will probably need the extra two days I'm there. :p

Ger-Devils

I’d love a 4 point weekend but have to get them two points first game so less pressure on the Saturday. Would take a split so still clear with the game spare

SteveKing

Getting ready to pack up and head to the airport in a few hours. I couldn't be more excited. I'm not sure we've faced a tougher test than this Belfast team. They have loaded up to try and stop our historic quest and fair play to them for doing it. Belfast's winning percentage would win the league most years. I'd be ecstatic with a split this weekend. 41 of us coming in from Calgary for the weekend to add to the Red Army roar. It will be some sight to see more than 600 Devils fans in that arena Friday and Saturday. I hope to see as many of you as possible over there. For now, I'm just praying for a bit of sleep to come to me on the plane. I'll need it! Go Devils!

Wannabe2

41 coming in from Calgary, now that’s what you call fanatical fans. Probably have a total of approx 750 cheering on our lads, hopefully that atmosphere will be the extra man on the ice. Believe in yourself lads, when you play as you can, it will take something special to beat you. Let’s do it lads.
Happy Hockey Days

Gospel

This weekend results will depend on what Devils team turns up. If its the team that started the year on fire we’ll take 4pts, if its the one thats played the last few weeks we’ll be lucky to get anything.

Like most id take a split weekend but please let us win the first game!