Tonights game

Foxy

Thread starter #1
So to all you knowledgable hockey people.
What can i expect from tonights game?
Have no idea how good the Slovakian league is

Slartibartfast

What a difference a week makes. To see the team gelling this early is really encouraging. Ben Blood had another really solid game. Again he played a lot of minutes. Hedden seemed to make a lot happen up front. Batch had a great game. Well deserved MOM by Ulmer.
Popgrad were skilled and fast but whatever opposition we play Fournier still looks like the best skater on the ice.
I watched the game on Icetime TV who did another great job. I had not planned to go tomorrow but I enjoyed that so much I booked my tickets straight after the game.

Wannabe2

What a difference a week makes. To see the team gelling this early is really encouraging. Ben Blood had another really solid game. Again he played a lot of minutes. Hedden seemed to make a lot happen up front. Batch had a great game. Well deserved MOM by Ulmer.
Popgrad were skilled and fast but whatever opposition we play Fournier still looks like the best skater on the ice.
I watched the game on Icetime TV who did another great job. I had not planned to go tomorrow but I enjoyed that so much I booked my tickets straight after the game.
Really enjoyed the game tonight, if you weren’t here tonight, then you need to be here tomorrow. Team is just getting better, loved it, well played lads.

Rob Batch

First look----nice outfits though the numbers are harder to identify, boo. Bloody benny seemed ok but Josh looked the top D man all night. I'm bored with this Parisi talk , ....

Ocko

When Parisi comes into the team I’d have Batch in D and Reddick on the 4th line as a forward on that performance.

Considering the speed of the opposition and how little Batch has played on D in the past year, I thought he was exceptional. Looked one of our best D, possibly one of his best games on the blue line.

august04

Batch has all the attributes to be an exceptional British D man, and I hope Lord continues to use him in that position this season. Allows us to stack our forward lines and include Mo, and use Reddick as cover for forward and defence when the new D man arrives. That would be my preference anyway.

bb1

Ben Blood looked superb last night imo. He showed great composure and is superb on the puck. So far he has impressed me more than Strachan did in his first 2 games here. Hopefully a sign of great things to come.

Ocko

Ben Blood looked superb last night imo. He showed great composure and is superb on the puck. So far he has impressed me more than Strachan did in his first 2 games here. Hopefully a sign of great things to come.
Agree. He has been the new player I’ve noticed more than the others. I’d like to see a bit more from Hedden and Dixon tonight. Still early days though.