Todd Kelman unsung hero

Thread starter #1
We have all said a massive thank you to the new owners, Lordo etc etc etc, however we all seem to forget that if it wasn't for Mr Kelman, we wouldn't be enjoying our hockey anyway near as much as we are! :geek:

So please lets all thank the true saviour of our glorious club, the wonderful Mr Todd Kelman, and wish him and his family a very Happy Christmas and prespourouse new year. :RAWK

Oh and sorry for not giving you a standing ovation when you were first introduced to us at the meet the new owners night in the museum (felt guilty about this for some time) :oops:

wildthing74

Nobody works harder for the club than TK and it's such a relief we are in great hands between owners,management & coaching. Everybody at the club from top to bottom has the club's best interests at heart and I don't know if we've ever had that particularly in EIHL era?

Have to echo all of the above sentiments. When you hear what the new players have said on how well they were all treated on arriving in Cardiff it really is a breath of fresh air, after years of crap. Even Ritchie saying it like playing for a different club but in the same city.
But the professionalism goes much further than that, when you see the team travelling up to Scotland the day before a game says it all to me.

drainage

The man has a Midas touch! 6 months ago we couldn't give away tickets today people are clamouring to get them

He's certainly worked hard to get us to this slightly giddy state we all seem to be in !

Hoping this isn't the last "Happy Christmas " I send his way !

But here's the thing with TK, there's no ego there looking for the praise. He's doing it through the passion and it's probably the reason why the owners have such faith in him.

The club is in good hands

KaneDevils

But here's the thing with TK, there's no ego there looking for the praise. He's doing it through the passion and it's probably the reason why the owners have such faith in him.

The club is in good hands
This!

SteveKing

Truer words have never been spoken. While huge praises should be given to the players, Andrew and Franny, Todd is the guy that makes it all happen. There is a reason why success follows this guy around. No detail gets overlooked, no job gets done without full effort. When you have someone like that at the top of an organization, it becomes very difficult for ant person below him to give anything less.

I agree 100% and can I also add how fantastic it is to see players showing so much passion when they score. I have noticed a lot of them acknowledging the badge on their shirt which is great to see.

DevilDom

I remember when I first heard about Todd Kelman coming in as our GM. Before I knew my mate said to me if you could pick anyone to come in our GM who would I pick - I said Todd without a second thought. What he achieved at Belfast was amazing and what he is started to do for us is already reaping rewards. I am a firm believer that the culture and mentality of an organisation stems from the head of that organisation hence the air of positivity around the Devils and a "can do" attitude from everyone involved in whatever capacity.

Its a good time to be a Devil and Todd is a huge part of that.

ASHIPP

Our dreams started coming true with the appointment of TK. Class and credibilty were immediately restored to our Club. And then we started believing (and still believe) anything is possible.

Biggest crowd for 10 years tonight.....a true testament of progess. And a well earned important win tonight.

Thread starter #15
Meeting the players last night was another Todd success, each and every players was more than keen to sign and talk to us and we were at the end of the queue!

:pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana