Tickets on sale monday for cc final.

T10P

If it’s anything like the last few years, the site will crash the tickets will remain locked for a certain period of time then randomly become available, it’ll just be pot luck/timing

Michel16

I've got to Seats for the final in block 4 row d seat 13 & 14? Obviously I'm grateful for getting a ticket, but was looking to sit block 7 or 8? Was wondering if anyone who usually sits in 4 would like to swap?

kingmo19.1

6 minutes to go ....... fingers limbered up, browser open, 2 cans of redbull consumed to ensure total focus and no typing errors. Deep breathing to calm the nerves .....

T10P

Joke of a system, had seats in my basket then they randomly disappear, and then seats flickering yellow and grey randomly for another 5 mins..

Joke of a system, had seats in my basket then they randomly disappear, and then seats flickering yellow and grey randomly for another 5 mins..
i think that's because the chosen seats don't get locked off at time of selection, but when they've been successfully purchased.
it works both ways in that it stops someone block booking a load of seats then not completing the purchase, but works against in that when there's only a few seats available, you have no idea if you've won or not.

T10P

Would it not make more sense to lock the seat once committed to the basket and have a cooldown or say 5-10mins etc like any other decent ticketing system.. baffles me!

Would it not make more sense to lock the seat once committed to the basket and have a cooldown or say 5-10mins etc like any other decent ticketing system.. baffles me!
yep. i was hoping for something less chaotic, but had low expectations of getting tickets anyway ;)

Jonesy83

I had a ticket in my basket, filled in all my personal & payment details with more than enough time left on the clock to do so and then got told no ticket available...what a joke!!

Imp

No joy here. Clicked on many gold dots, got a few check marks, even managed to get one into the basket, but ultimately no tickets.

At this point there have been no gold dots for 5+ minutes, so I assume that what few tickets there were have now gone.

It was never going to be easy, with 100 tickets and maybe 1400 interested fans, and frankly I'd have prefered a lottery. The only upside on this, was that the odds were known to be so long that I never really expected anything beyond a wasted 20 minutes on the ticketing site.

Still hoping for two tickets if anyone has them going spare.

Had a trio of tickets selected.....on 4 separate occasions. Clicked 'Add to Basket and Go To Checkout'. Then got 'Theres nothing in your basket'. Oh well maybe the squeelers wont sell all their tickets and they'll be another free-for-all in a week or so.