Tickets for Coventry next Sunday

Ger-Devils

Wow!!! There fighting for a playoff spot and can’t sell 3quarter of the rink out.

Where Are the blaze fans from years back??
Our resident Blaze fan on here will be better to speak on this but I just think results last few years, way things have been run etc it’s all added up.

There are so many other sports they also have to battle with terms of football/rugby/cricket teams in the area.

Wagstaff

Our resident Blaze fan on here will be better to speak on this but I just think results last few years, way things have been run etc it’s all added up.

There are so many other sports they also have to battle with terms of football/rugby/cricket teams in the area.
I think it’s sold pretty well, block9 is usually schools and local businesses at a reduced rate, so being as you will all pay full price it’s a bit of extra profit I suppose.

Ger-Devils

I think it’s sold pretty well, block9 is usually schools and local businesses at a reduced rate, so being as you will all pay full price it’s a bit of extra profit I suppose.
It all helps for next years budget so blaze are happy with the sales. It’s a business at the end of the day

Wagstaff

For us, the game is about who do we want in the playoff QFs.
I never want to see my team lose, but this is a difficult one, Giants have had our number all year, beat you and we play them in the QFs, we’ve had better results vs Devils so tactically we would do better to lose tonight and really go for it if we want to play in Nottingham.
If you play as you can, I don’t think we will have much say, but you need to play hard from the start and not sit back on a lead once you are in front by a couple.
Financially, you will bring the bigger crowd which would put extra cash into next years team too!