Ticket Postal Issues for Wednesday

Finny

James said:
I remember reading all pre Christmas CC games were included but would the moving of the post Christmas Nottingham game which we used season tickets for not affect this?
I think that is the problem yeh.
Also, at the end of last season the season ticket was announced as being for 30 games. Which was for all 27 league games and 3 CC games.

Over the summer, Manchester and Basingstoke dropped out. This meant we had 28 league games and 3 cup games. So we now had 31 definate home games. At this point I noticed on the website the season ticket info was changed to just "30 home games" - it no longer distinguised what games they would be.

One game had to be picked as a non-season ticket game, and originally it was to be the Nottingham game I think. Then that was moved, and so they had to pick another game.

TheStub

Thread starter #23
Ideally the club would publish a definative list on the website of the Season Ticket games. Shouldn't take long to knock up.

As an aside - I'm stuck on a course...so if someone is off for a drink, pop by Celsa and rescue me :lol:

drainage

Finny said:
James said:
I remember reading all pre Christmas CC games were included but would the moving of the post Christmas Nottingham game which we used season tickets for not affect this?
Also, at the end of last season the season ticket was announced as being for 30 games. Which was for all 27 league games and 3 CC games.

Over the summer, Manchester and Basingstoke dropped out. This meant we had 28 league games and 3 cup games. So we now had 31 definate home games. At this point I noticed on the website the season ticket info was changed to just "30 home games" - it no longer distinguised what games they would be.

One game had to be picked as a non-season ticket game, and originally it was to be the Nottingham game I think. Then that was moved, and so they had to pick another game.
I see .... I think !!! Still as Stub says a published this is season ticket game and this one isnt would stop the debate !!

James

Administrator
Finny said:
James said:

Just had a response from the club and yes this is the case. There should be an official clarification at some point shortly

Do you think that this could have a major affect on the attendance at the tent on wednesday being a season ticket holder myself am not very happy with this.

mazza03

Nitra said:
Batman said:
sorry if im going off topic slightly but how do you get your money back for games you missed

You have to give two weeks notice before the game you are going to miss. Collect a form from the sales desk at games, fill that in and send it back to the club.
I missed a game on the 19th Sept, and my daughter missed that one and the following weeks, we e-mailed the club 2 weeks before (I still have the e-mails) and didn't hear anything so I rang the club and spoke to Shannon who said, yes no problem as you have done it properly but just e-mail me to confirm, which I did, I heard nothing. I then spoke to Shannon at the rink who said there would be forms on the sales desk, there wasn't, and that there would be a form on the new web site, there isn't as far as I can see. So the upshot is that although I did everything by the book I'm still waiting, and that is for a response to my first and second mail, my telecon and actual conversation with Shannon.

But you never know I may get my money back one day :lol: bit of a joke really. Oh I know I'll have a ticket for Wednesday because I thought it was a ST game as well. :evil:

drainage

Batman said:
Do you think that this could have a major affect on the attendance at the tent on wednesday being a season ticket holder myself am not very happy with this.
To be fair it was for 30 games and thats that but they could have communicated the actual games it covered better. I work away and had re arranged my week based on thinking I would lose out on a ST game only to find have changed my whole week to be back to pay for the game !!! Might not have done this had I known .... oh well !

Do I assume the rest of the fixture posted (ignoring any games where we might progress to further rounds) are ST games ?

Sheincar

Has anyone bought a concession ticket for this game? If so how much were you charged? 2 people I know bought their's yesterday & were charged £9 but if you try to buy the tickets on-line they are only £7!!

While I got no problem in paying for the game on wednesday, as I realised when the fixtures came out that there would be 31 home games, my main worry is that I think a lot of people are going to be caught out on wednesday. Everyone I spoke to on saturday did not know that the game was not a season ticket game. I may be wrong as I was getting my tickets at reception after 1st period, but I did not hear any announcements informing us of the situation, nothing in the programme and nothing in the paper. Ok, its on the forum and web site, but not everyone comes on here. As I already stated, people will not complain about paying for the game, but will about the lack of notice and advertising. If I didn't come on here, I would have turned up for the game and would have had to go home, as I never bring much cash (or cards) to the game. Lets hope I will be proven wrong and its in the paper this week, and our attendence is right up there with the great figures we have had so far this year.

As i said, I was out in reception during 1st break, and down getting food in 2nd, so I may have missed it but I never saw it on devils TV, again I might have been busy with the kids. I was speaking to people who sit around me during the 3rd period and they didn't realise it was a non season ticket game. It is so easy to miss announcements if your not in your seats during period breaks as you can't hear or see devils TV. Hopefully I will be in the minority in missing the announcement.

Sheincar said:
Has anyone bought a concession ticket for this game? If so how much were you charged? 2 people I know bought their's yesterday & were charged £9 but if you try to buy the tickets on-line they are only £7!!
the rate online is for under 16's, it is not a concession rate, it is not possible to buy concession tickets online, however ridiculous that may seem.