Ticket issue

Hedd Wyn John

Thread starter #1
My sister went to the game last night with tickets on her phone,they were scanned & she & my niece got in fine. Anyhow a guy came up to her with paper tickets for the same seat, so she went to check her phone & the battery had died (my niece has the superpower of being able to drain every battery of every electronic device she touches within minutes) So unsure of her seat my sister went to find me at my ST seat & I had to go try & get a WiFi signal to download her tickets (ten minutes near the window in the bar to get a working signal). & that’s where I noticed the issue. My sister had by mistake opened up the tickets for the game on Thursday 27th vs Coventry and not her correct tickets for last night, for some reason the Cardiff devils scanning system didn’t notice. I’m worried now she won’t be able to get in on Thursday if her ticket has already been scanned. Has this happened to anyone here before?

Can’t she just use the ticket for last nights game to get into the Coventry game then? As you said if it worked tonight then it should work for the Coventry game.

If not just speak to the devils directly I’m sure they will sort something out.

Hedd Wyn John

Thread starter #4
Logically if last nights tickets weren’t scanned then they should work on Thursday but you know what computers are like. I’ll get my sister to email the Devils & explain the situation. Thanks

If she presented Blaze tickets for the Stars game, and was allowed in, there must be a fault with the scanners, as she has tickets for Blaze game, I see no problem, enjoy the game.