Thornton Bison Gamer For Sale

Thread starter #1
Hi all

I have for sale a Thornton Game worn Jersey from last season, its a home white Bison shirt with some good game wear. I am open to offers on this, pm me if you have an interest.

Thanks

Just a heads up to everyone on here: I recently 'dealt' with Claire on this jersey. She posted a Steve Thornton Bison Gamer from last season for sale on this and another forum. I emailed her interested in and and we reached an agreement on price.

Within an hour of the price being reached i paid (via paypal) and then communication stopped. She emailed me later in the week after asking her if she posted it yet- said she posted the jersey on the Thursday evening. I then waited a week and still nothing came- after a few more emails Claire said "was i there in time for signing", i had someone in the house during post times but its irrelivant as if you need to sign for a package they leave a notice.

Another week past and still nothing so i emailed her again annoyed as i had managed to post 4 jerseys, 2 to the US/Canada and 2 to the UK, all of which had arrived to their destinations in the time it had taken since she claimed to have posted the jersey and the time i sent the email.

Her reply: "Got the tracking number and just tracked it, its showing as in Depot so ill call them tomorrow and let you know whats happened...sorry about this."

Now, i dunno if it's just me but generally i would give the people the tracking number if something like this had happened. Claire didnt give me the tracking number and this is where our email communication ended on her part. After numerous requests for my money back i filed a paypal claim. After a week or so i won the claim but couldnt recover the money i had paid for the jersey.

She clearly, CLEARLY never posted the jersey. I'd be very hesitant of dealing with her on any jerseys.

Figured id give everyone a heads up- i may get a reply from her on here.....

Aaron