This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

prefer the shoulders this year... prefer the base of the jersey last year. the thing at the bottom ruins it for me. a simple hoop would've looked cool.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #28
Don't look different enough from last year's for me to splash out on two new jerseys. They're ok though :)
Think your right, if it looked totally different to last seasons you wouldn't mind paying the £65 or maybe more this season then with names over £100 and i don't think its an improvement on last seasons so to spend out that much i would say no.

Hedd Wyn John

I like the New Jersey’s but hard to justify getting a new one when I have a black & red one from last season that are very similar. Might get the white one.

Do anyone know if the new jerseys on are on sale now in the devil's shop?
Ye they have some in there already. I don’t think they are on the website yet or with names and numbers yet but they definitely had all 3 in the shop last Friday when I was at the rink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foxy

Now i've seen both think i prefer the CHL one. Got lots of league shirts so maybe i could be tempted to buy a CHL one

Kevlar68

Thread starter #37
I think if you bought the league jersey and not a CHL jersey last season then its better option than the league jersey this season