This Friday's Sky Game - Giants V Steelers

The OT goal would not be in debate had the hand pass been seen..

It may have been because the Steelers' white home shirt contains a lot of teal as the 3rd colour (orange being the other colour). Teal is the main colour in the Giants' away shirt.
I think the Steelers Orange out theme was the reason they had the orange jersey's on. Because the Giants could easily have played in their red third tops if the Steelers had wanted to play in their traditional home tops.

TheStub

Re: Re: This Friday's Sky Game - Giants V Steelers

oneill said:
I think the Steelers Orange out theme was the reason they had the orange jersey's on. Because the Giants could easily have played in their red third tops if the Steelers had wanted to play in their traditional home tops.
Maybe, we'd have to ask Simmsey.

However the IIHF rules state that it is the home team that must yield on an issue surrounding jersey colours. Nothing precludes the visiting team doing so, but they don't have to.

Wannabe2

Well i picked the Steelers to win the league 5 weeks ago, and i have watched nothing to change my mind, my end of season prediction for the top 5 will be.
1. Steelers
2. Giants
3. Panthers
4. Devils
5. Clan or Blaze.
Also couldnt believe that on sky they didnt say more about Clarks disgraceful reaction to Carson, Carson may be a bigger comedian than his brother Frank, but Clarks actions has to be a ban surely.

Gazza272

oneill said:
The OT goal would not be in debate had the hand pass been seen..

To be honest i think the steelers earned their luck.

Giants had one spell in the first and then didnt show enough adventure afterwards. I'm not saying the calls were correct but I think if you sit back for too long you allow other factors to decide a game.

The Giants were good enough to kill that game and they didnt i think they should be blaming themselves more than anything.