The team so far....

I have to agree. He is either not hitting stride yet or he is not up to the standard. Not sure which one
He seems to get a lot of time on the PK... what is Lordo seeing that we are not?! He was also out with Martin and Pope first for overtime - I just don't get it?! Every time he gets the puck, I have to look away - he either skates it all the way up the ice and turns it over, makes a bad pass and turns it over or gets out-muscled and turns it over. Can't fault him for effort, you can tell he has energy and enthusiasm... but he's just a liability in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

Believe me it's too early to completely judge a player yet, 4 weeks time would give a better indication. Have faith in the Coach, it will pay off.

ASHIPP

Drop reddick and play Paris!!
Bring in a new forward imo. Said it for a while now
Bit difficult to play Drew when he was out with an ankle injury!

Seem to remember other players being flamed early season in past years. Some guys take longer to adapt and settle than others. Our coach will identify weaknesses...possibly adapt the player's role.

Well well well ... aside from one turnover that nearly resulted in a goal - Reddick had a stormer tonight! That goal was an absolute laser!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

It's all about time, it's coming together now nicely thank you. 4 point weekend against two huge rivals. Things looking pretty neat at the moment, and we will get better, of that I am certain.

ASHIPP

Think this one can be put to bed now.

Great performances from Reddick and Crowder tonight. Sometimes patience is what is required to let these guys settle in and find their role on the team.

Wannabe2

Give it another month and I really do believe our settling in time will be complete, we are most certainly on our way to being a complete unit. Loved last nights game against a very strong team, Panthers without a doubt will be contesting for all trophies , and may I add they won't come up against much competition that are as good as us. Great weekend Devils thank you, great entertainment, the seasons here folks, let's enjoy the ride.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

Give it another month and I really do believe our settling in time will be complete, we are most certainly on our way to being a complete unit. Loved last nights game against a very strong team, Panthers without a doubt will be contesting for all trophies , and may I add they won't come up against much competition that are as good as us. Great weekend Devils thank you, great entertainment, the seasons here folks, let's enjoy the ride.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS
In time for the next instalment of the CHL, would be a very nice addition indeed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk