The State Of The Inferno Address 2024

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
I was going to repost the thread from '22 but it seemed sensible to create a new one.
As we look forward to the league run in and the play-offs, if you've found value in the Inferno over the last year and are in a position where you are able to chip in a couple of pounds towards the hosting costs it would be very much appreciated. Costs of running a the forum are not massive but do run into several hundreds of pounds a year (fuller breakdowns of costs can be found on previous threads) which Chris and myself cover in the absence of other income.

To reiterate what we have said in previous years We have no intention of going anywhere, the forum will remain active, ad free and free to use. Our members have however helped out and pretty much covered the running costs for the last couple of years which is very gratefully received. You can find a donation button on the homepage of the site.
Cheers

Chris & James

Wannabe2

Keep the support coming guys, this forum does us proud, time to give a little back please. It never fails to amaze me how these guys give so much yet ask for so little, we have a forum second to none it needs to be cherished, it’s always great to hear all your opinions and views, Thanks Inferno.