The Panthers Merry-Go-Round spins once more

wildthing74

Just about to post about Panthers.Who cares about wage caps eh?No shock they are binning Mario.Fans don't seem to rate him and can't say I was impressed of what limited games I've seen him play.They really built him up when they signed him.

ASHIPP

TBH, I couldn't see what the point was of having Larocque when they already have D'Amour? Am I missing something or does anyone else wonder what he actually achieves on ice other than the occassional tussle and skating round looking superior? Does this mean that poor Nick Toneys might actually get a game or two now?

Wannabe2

Why dont they just sign 42 imports at the start of the season, and then surely even Neilson might get it a bit right. :lol:

ASHIPP said:
Does this mean that poor Nick Toneys might actually get a game or two now?
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Bergin playing D ahead of him. It still amazes me that their best defender has sat out most of the season!

Wannabe2

wildthing74 said:
Wannabe2 said:
He,s nearly got as many bench splinters in his rump as Mcsorrow. :lol:
The way you go on about McMorrow GD,anybody would think you didn't like him! :lol:
Would sign him tomorrow, awesome player, very skilled have seen him check the plexi on many occasions. :lol: