The Other CC Semi Final

kettdevil1

Thread starter #28
kettdevil1 said:
The Cage is highly entertaining at the moment..... Despite the initial fun, I really can't see the Panthers messing this one up over 60 minutes....
Well I was right in one way.... They messed it up over 65+ minutes....

Fantastic result for the Squeelers but that is a disaster for the Panthers. Must pop over to the Cage to see what is going on there.

Koop11

What a result for Sheffield. Away from home against your biggest rivals, 3-1 down and starting with an EPL goalie. Credit where it is due.

Corey will be under huge pressure now. Isn’t that 6 loses on the bounce? Look on the bright side Nottongham, its only away to Braehead next.

Diafol

I've just read this on The Cage, and stress it's just a rumour at the moment:

3 hours ago thebestpanthers said:
This might not be the end of the matter - Panthers have appealed the result as Sheffield played an unregistered player

Possibly a bad case of sour grapes ?

Skippy

Diafol said:

This might not be the end of the matter - Panthers have appealed the result as Sheffield played an unregistered player

If its true I guess that would be relating to Gospel ?

Would be a shocker if they did..

Also kind of funny

I would be gobsmacked if there is any truth in that rumour, I would be totally embarrassed to be put into the final that way. We were absolutely dire last night, nearly everything you may read on the Cage is truthful. Good luck tonight guys, get through then go and beast the Steelers a week on Sunday.

Have Hope#35

Diafol said:

Recent post from the same person, thebestpanthers said: Wind-up unfortunately - Just a comment on some of our players who seemed to help Steelers more than play against them!