Thank You MNL

Wagstaff

Thread starter #1
Ok so I'm a Blaze fan, but I'm also a hockey fan, and when I've not been at a live game here in Coventry I have logged in and watched your MNL service, your fans are really lucky to have a bunch of you that take the time to provide you with such a great facility. I have to say that it's the most enjoyable way of watching a game if you can't be there.
Well done Devils MNL......

ASHIPP

Without the dedication of the MNL presentation team and all the Red Army texters , following the road games would be v difficult. Massive thanks to all for a fantastic service....keeping the non travelling Red Army involved in games.

ASHIPP said:
Without the dedication of the MNL presentation team and all the Red Army texters , following the road games would be v difficult. Massive thanks to all for a fantastic service....keeping the non travelling Red Army involved in games.
+1

rocketbob

ASHIPP said:
And thank you for covering the home games as well for those of us who can't get to Cardiff as often as they would like.

The service is brilliant and a lifeline for a lot of fans. Three cheers for MNL.