Thank god i am Welsh

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Watching Giants tonight and thinking how lucky I am, Giants have a really good team, in a pretty good arena, but take away the Crèche fans and you are left with very little atmosphere. Friday games so the kids can come, Saturday so the kids can come, early Sunday so the kids can come, now I know the old cliche about these are the future, and I love to see kids attending, my grandson comes with me, but take the kids shouting and enthusiasm away, and Giants are really poor on the atmosphere front. After experiencing our atmosphere if you were at theirs week in week out it would be a bummer. Very good team, very good hockey, crap commentary, and atmosphere for a tiddly winks team.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #3
well being the best and noisiest fans in the league, may just have something to do with it. ??? When our gaff in on song it’s a pure joy, don’t you think.

Devilsatw

The welsh are the most passionate fans in the world. Rugby,football and even ice hockey. But I wouldn’t say we are the loudest bunch every week. It depends on the game and who you are playing sometimes.

All I know is tomorrow got to be really loud and hopefully Sunday we win the game in Coventry

Devilsatw

She is not mistaken she is correct.
Wannabe some posts you put on here are so stupid..

Giants go top tonight as they are winning 2-0 going in to the last period.

Pressure back on devils :)

Atmosphere depends on the team your playing and the type of game.

We have had great atmosphere in the Odyssey a good few times this season. Conti Cup final, devil's double header for example.

To be honest tonight Fife aren't putting up much of a fight, bit flat yes, but it reflects the game, only one side in this so far and it's comfortable.

Also it's easier to generate an atmosphere in a smaller rink. Yeah might be 5k in here some nights. But with a high ceiling sometimes hard for the atmosphere to build.

Anyway....

kingmo19.1

Rose tinted personal opinion:)

Plenty of teams visiting our gaff (with its poor atmosphere at times) must be thinking they are glad they are English, Irish, Scottish, Swedish, German etc etc ..

Samael

She is not mistaken she is correct.
Wannabe some posts you put on here are so stupid..

Giants go top tonight as they are winning 2-0 going in to the last period.

Pressure back on devils
How do you know Claretgiant is a she? Not that it really matters of course but their forum name could be Claret giant or Clare T giant. Either way they are very quick to critique other teams and fanbases but go strangely silent when the boys in teal aren't doing so well.

Anyway, lets let the hockey do the talking shall we? There's only so much forced optimism I can stomach and a few happy clapper threads on here most certainly won't decide who wins the weekend and league.

Milky

well being the best and noisiest fans in the league, may just have something to do with it. ??? When our gaff in on song it’s a pure joy, don’t you think.
Utter tosh. I’m welsh, love the Devils and am a season ticket holder. Our place is like a morgue at times.

Noisiest fans in the league? Couldn’t disagree more.

On our day we’re very good, but week in week out not at all.

Away we’re brilliant. I so wish the club would create a loud section and give everyone the opportunity to move there if they wanted.

Will never happen though.

RedDevil17

Utter tosh. I’m welsh, love the Devils and am a season ticket holder. Our place is like a morgue at times.

Noisiest fans in the league? Couldn’t disagree more.

On our day we’re very good, but week in week out not at all.

Away we’re brilliant. I so wish the club would create a loud section and give everyone the opportunity to move there if they wanted.

Will never happen though.
Spot on. Could learn A LOT from the MK fans!