Thank God I am from Northern Ireland....

Gisland

Thread starter #1
Quick nod to Wannabe.. Sorry it didn't work out for you...Sincere commiserations... I know that as you very vocal about his passion for the Devils, their fan base etc this will be hurting. Guess the Three peat was just a step to far..... Hard way to lose a championship..

Pretty sure the Devils will have one heck of a push for the Playoffs

Now, need to get going... Have to book some tickets for the Creche meeting on Saturday night.. Heard there was something special happening..

Samael

The vast majority of us are still wallowing in the success of tearing you a new one to secure yet another Grand Slam!
Not me. l couldn't care less about the rugby. Poor choice of words too, because if Belfast get the grand slam that matters we're just going to get more gloating posts from the likes of jizzland here.

kingmo19.1

Not me. l couldn't care less about the rugby. Poor choice of words too, because if Belfast get the grand slam that matters we're just going to get more gloating posts from the likes of jizzland here.
Your not in the vast majority then :) ..... to be honest, the club deserves all the opposition fans gloating it gets spouting out that 'Three-Peat' garbage ! It was arrogant, clueless, tacky and classless - and its come back BIG TIME to bite us on the @ss !

voth26

Your not in the vast majority then :) ..... to be honest, the club deserves all the opposition fans gloating it gets spouting out that 'Three-Peat' garbage ! It was arrogant, clueless, tacky and classless - and its come back BIG TIME to bite us on the @ss ![/QUOTE

Are you actually a devil's fan because I've looked back through some of your previous posts and I'm struggling to find any positive ones!! With respect you comment and criticise on other people's post with comments as you have this time but you post utter tripe yourself!!!

kingmo19.1

Massive fan, 30+ years, BUT ... I'm not a happy clapper and I don't for one minute agree with gloating and brandishing around that 'Three Peat' garbage to all and sundry. Reminds me of something Simms would put out there for the Steelers - and we all know how much the Steelers are hated for gloating!

Wannabe2

Quick nod to Wannabe.. Sorry it didn't work out for you...Sincere commiserations... I know that as you very vocal about his passion for the Devils, their fan base etc this will be hurting. Guess the Three peat was just a step to far..... Hard way to lose a championship..

Pretty sure the Devils will have one heck of a push for the Playoffs

Now, need to get going... Have to book some tickets for the Creche meeting on Saturday night.. Heard there was something special happening..
Good call Grisland, and congratulations on your success,you have a team to be proud of, Enjoy.

E.D.S.

Yep. Well done Giants. The league table never lies. Best team won it. It’s a cracking team too. It’s got a nice balance to it. Strength in all areas.

Devilsatw

Massive fan, 30+ years, BUT ... I'm not a happy clapper and I don't for one minute agree with gloating and brandishing around that 'Three Peat' garbage to all and sundry. Reminds me of something Simms would put out there for the Steelers - and we all know how much the Steelers are hated for gloating!
So where not aloud to brandish the #3peat??

Yet giants players and fans are already on twitter saying #4ONITSWAY

And they haven’t even won the quarter finals yet.

Get over yourself

kingmo19.1

Your allowed to brandish what you like - but it just comes across as gloating!

I wonder if Danny Stewart’s pre game speech referred to spoiling the broadly brandished ‘three peat’? Highly likely!