Team GB Freeview question.

Thread starter #1
Does anyone know if you can get free sports on a fire stick or on Google Chromecast? My sky box has packed in on me, don't have a sky package was just using it for freeview channels. Just keeps saying no signal being received. Been like this for a few weeks now just want to watch the hockey tonight

Thread starter #5
Just have a Samsung s6 edge and a Amazon kindle fire. Don't own a smart tv so have been told i can get a fire stick and watch it through that?

Depends on whether your s6 has screen mirroring to check drag down the notifications panel from the top of screen if you have a button for screen mirroring it will be there click on it then go to fs settings - display and scroll down to enable screen mirroring click on that then on s6 when your fs appears click that and it should connect and your screen will appear on your TV good luck

terry hunt

Does anyone know if you can get free sports on a fire stick or on Google Chromecast? My sky box has packed in on me, don't have a sky package was just using it for freeview channels. Just keeps saying no signal being received. Been like this for a few weeks now just want to watch the hockey tonight
Lots of Sky boxes going cheap on ebay

Thread starter #8
Depends on whether your s6 has screen mirroring to check drag down the notifications panel from the top of screen if you have a button for screen mirroring it will be there click on it then go to fs settings - display and scroll down to enable screen mirroring click on that then on s6 when your fs appears click that and it should connect and your screen will appear on your TV good luck
It does have screen mirroring on it but I wasn't able to find a link to stream free sports unfortunately. Plus no smart Tele so need a fire stick I think. Can install a app to watch it then apparently...

rocketbob

It does have screen mirroring on it but I wasn't able to find a link to stream free sports unfortunately. Plus no smart Tele so need a fire stick I think. Can install a app to watch it then apparently...
You can install Mobdro onto the fire stick.

With only an hour to go until FO, I wondered if anyone could give me a bit of advice on how to watch it? I'm not particularly technical, so was relying on Freesports. However, when I've just checked, it's not on my TV (Freeview, and even after re-scan).
I have a tablet, and am able to screen mirror, so that could be best option. I think someone mentioned Premier SPorts ot Premier Player - are they showing it live? I assume there's a monthly subscription fee, but I'd probably do that for the Championships.
There's also the 'Filmon' link earlier in the thread - if it's on there, can somebody please tell me how to navigate to the game? Thanks!

Justtw

Bloody hell, talk about being stuck in our zone!! Bownsy is holding this team together quite literally.. our offensive players are too scattered, generally attacking with only one guy and no center coverage..