Storm Vs Devils - 24 Nov 18 - League

Kevlar68

Watching on webcast and enjoying the game and camera work. Just two points I'd like to bring up. The period interval entertainment at the storm arena isn't entertaining for the poor fans and does the commentator know any of the devils names? He may as well be saying "that guy in white has the little round black thing" and heard more of the tweets coming in than anything else. One woman was eating spaghetti out of a pan as all dishes were dirty. How interesting. :D He needs a co-commentator me thinks. Anyway, COME ON DEVILS!

Earnie

Not pretty but two points is two points. Big well done to the team, Reddick and Drew.
(I am just trying to make up the numbers to get two pages!!)

Wannabe2

Reddick had a blast tonight, without his goals we would have had jack all. Tough game tonight and to take maximum points was down to total commitment. Well played lads, safe journey home.

kettdevil1

Thoroughly entertaining game played in a freezing cold rink. Both the ice and the officiating were brutal but to be fair to both teams they served up a cracking game of hockey. Devils just about edged the game with Fournier, Reddick and Moore standing out but, a bad penalty in the last three minutes could have cost them dear. Thankfully Bowns was sharp and OT was a formality.