Storm Vs Devils - 16 Nov 19 - League

Wannabe2

Well played lads 2 precious points, and the Giants lost 2-4 to the Mighty Stars, also great win for the flyers over the Clan 6-4, good night all in all. Safe trip home all.

BostonBart22

Great road win . Could have been 4 up after first . Solid performance all round..storm goal was defo in as it was jammed under bar by the net. Great defence by us 3rd period ..all in all great win.... lordo got a headache who to bench for new guy..good luck with that..

jenks33

Very good win. It’s the first time in a long time that we looked like a good team. I appreciate we were playing against a team with possibly the lowest budget in the league but it’s a tough place to go. Need to back it up tomorrow now. Big positive for me tonight is that we looked like a smart team again. Not just our discipline but I thought our decision making with and without the puck was a huge improvement on previous weeks.

OJLloyd

Trolls getting more active on here. Too dark and cold for you guys to be outside shouting obscenities at passing cars?
Haddad has absolutely flown in to the start of the season. The guy has battled so much in the last two years, great to see him fit and firing, proving people whose only knowledge of the sport comes from looking at stats, without any context, completely wrong.
Performance was probably better than the score suggested, lots and lots of pressure. The hopefully calming effect on the D core that Morrisonn will bring will hopefully sort out the errors and lapses of concentration at the back.
Our finishing has at times looked a little suspect, but considering the injuries we had early on, I’m not sure that any other outcome at this stage could have been expected.
Let’s get some momentum, capitalise on other teams fluffing their lines and push on.

Slartibartfast

Thats more like it. Crisp passing, 5 players attacking and defending and everyone playing for each other. Lovely goals by McNamee and Haddad. Looked a lot more like the team we saw at the beginning of the season.
Really looking forward to the Fife game now. We have a score to settle with them.

Mazzoak

Third period improved. Team showed more promise than it did a few days/ weeks ago. Let’s please keep it going, consistency is key this yr.

Looking forward to seeing an epic show of skill, heart, determination, guts, fight tonight for the first time this season.

Fantastic result , we seem to be getting some chemistry. The d men are probably putting in that little extra at the moment as they know with Morrison here one of them is going to be dropped. Competition for places can be a great motivation, with mosey now skating again the forward will be looking over their shoulders as well. This is all good for the club and fans . I'm hoping it all starts to get better now, and we start to entertain the fans at home games. Well played last night onwards and upwards.

So who does everyone think gets scratched for tonight’s game? My prediction is going to be reddick. This is because I have a feeling Morrison may be able to help Jardine along a bit but that’s only my opinion

E.D.S.

So who does everyone think gets scratched for tonight’s game? My prediction is going to be reddick. This is because I have a feeling Morrison may be able to help Jardine along a bit but that’s only my opinion
I’d be disappointed if it was. He moves the puck well and really helps with our transition out of defense. His positional play is top drawer. Does the basics incredibly well and often goes unnoticed. Even when he was getting slated a couple of seasons ago, I thought he was doing very well. Not to mention handling himself impeccably in the face of some disgusting trolling. He wouldn’t be first on my list to sit, far from it.

In away games it's just the result that matters and we got it now to back it up tonight with a full on 100% performance to try and give ourselves some momentum