Storm Vs Devils - 16 Nov 19 - League

august04

I’d be disappointed if it was. He moves the puck well and really helps with our transition out of defense. His positional play is top drawer. Does the basics incredibly well and often goes unnoticed. Even when he was getting slated a couple of seasons ago, I thought he was doing very well. Not to mention handling himself impeccably in the face of some disgusting trolling. He wouldn’t be first on my list to sit, far from it.
I wasn’t going to comment but his “positional play is top drawer” - really?! He has positive upside to his game but positional play isn’t that.

Kevin roog

Jardine looked a bit better on small ice i thought. I’ve been to 7 away games this season and this looked the most complete and comfortable we’ve looked. Granted I never went to Nottingham

ASHIPP

Lord needs to take a long hard look at who is not performing as well as they should. One or two prime candidates but Reddick is definitely not one of them. In fact he is one of the most consistent players on the roster in recent weeks. Giving it everything.

The coaches need to be ruthless now with competition amongst the players. Head rules not heart. It's all about results now not loyalty. Coaches in the top leagues don't think twice about this.

Mazzoak

Zero out of ten for that one Mazzoak.
I don’t single out players, l don’t analyse individual players performance. I don’t blow smoke up peoples arses either.
One comment about one individual out of frustration, my bad. That makes me a numpty, really, wow.
There are a few players who l wouldn’t bother calling an Uber for, so Jardine has got off lightly, only just though.

jenks33

Trolls getting more active on here. Too dark and cold for you guys to be outside shouting obscenities at passing cars?
Haddad has absolutely flown in to the start of the season. The guy has battled so much in the last two years, great to see him fit and firing, proving people whose only knowledge of the sport comes from looking at stats, without any context, completely wrong.
Performance was probably better than the score suggested, lots and lots of pressure. The hopefully calming effect on the D core that Morrisonn will bring will hopefully sort out the errors and lapses of concentration at the back.
Our finishing has at times looked a little suspect, but considering the injuries we had early on, I’m not sure that any other outcome at this stage could have been expected.
Let’s get some momentum, capitalise on other teams fluffing their lines and push on.
I’m going to play Devil’s advocate a bit here. In my opinion it was perfectly reasonable for people to doubt Haddad going into this season. Another name I’d throw in there is Matt Pope. I mention Pope because like Haddad he has been one of our better players this season.
If anybody was doubting a fully fit Joey Haddad’s ability then that is nonsense. I’d go as far as to say that Haddad has been my favourite devils player over the past 5 years when fully fit. To be honest though I only saw certain fans doubting his fitness, which was a justified concern. I think I’m right in saying that Haddad missed 30 + games through injury over the previous 2 seasons and was a shadow of his former self when he did return.
And as far Pope I think he scored 1 goal in nearly 40 games at one stage, so again people’s doubts were fully justified. I’m chuffed that both players have started the season off well but the term “proving people wrong” does urk me a little. I think it’s more of a case of putting doubts to bed rather than proving people wrong as the doubts were fair enough.

jimmy snels

I’m going to play Devil’s advocate a bit here. In my opinion it was perfectly reasonable for people to doubt Haddad going into this season. Another name I’d throw in there is Matt Pope. I mention Pope because like Haddad he has been one of our better players this season.
If anybody was doubting a fully fit Joey Haddad’s ability then that is nonsense. I’d go as far as to say that Haddad has been my favourite devils player over the past 5 years when fully fit. To be honest though I only saw certain fans doubting his fitness, which was a justified concern. I think I’m right in saying that Haddad missed 30 + games through injury over the previous 2 seasons and was a shadow of his former self when he did return.
And as far Pope I think he scored 1 goal in nearly 40 games at one stage, so again people’s doubts were fully justified. I’m chuffed that both players have started the season off well but the term “proving people wrong” does urk me a little. I think it’s more of a case of putting doubts to bed rather than proving people wrong as the doubts were fair enough.
completely agree.