Storm Vs Devils - 16 Nov 19 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils face the Storm this Saturday in Manchester. Devils new signing will hopefully be starting. I assume Storm's new guy will also be in for the game

BostonBart22

Need to turn up for this one and play 60 minute hockey for the badge, anything less and its doom and gloom again going into sundays game.. looking for a 4 point weekend..

Diablo3

Devils face the Storm this Saturday in Manchester. Devils new signing will hopefully be starting. I assume Storm's new guy will also be in for the game
I don't think Shaone is starting, The info on Sunday's game says he will be making his debut then. It's going to be a tough game at the Storm shelter. Let's hope we get something out of it.

tim78

Would have thought a big body like his would be ideal for the storm shelter, can't see it being a fast break out game.

I'd rest any one with a niggle drop Batch to D and push Reddick and Richardson up front.

ASHIPP

Storm have just signed another forward as well (an American).... is he playing tonight?

Devils must be confident they can get a good result without our new guy.......

tim78

The tracking app on the elite league shows they only had 4 shots, we looked to have a fair amount of shots incomparison for the first period.

jenks33

Whatever happens in the third this is the best I’ve seen us play for quite a while. I just hope the last few minutes of the 2nd don’t come back to bite us on the backside. Bownsy will be disappointed with their goal and we also missed two one on one’s shorthanded. We should really be two or three goals up

Slartibartfast

That invisible puck goal was strange. My eyesight ain't great but I still could not see it on any of the replays.
Devils have completely dominated this game and deserve to win. Lets hope the hockey gods are not in a cruel mood.